Monday 14 December 2009

Eliminating time from the Equation

Something about time in my mullings doesn't fit. I can't cease thinking of time as only our perception of particle interaction: in most every scientific model we make, we can only compare the speed at which things happen to constant phenomenon, such as the speed of light (that differs through various substances?) or the measure of certain radioactive particles whose degradation progresses an X amount for every X rotations of our planet around our sun.

I think my line of thought has more to do with the direction of our dimension - everything else resulting after that can only be measured in terms we know for our better comprehension, so I can almost consider "time" as a second layer of calculation. I'll try eliminating it from my model to see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment